Lawyer and Trade Mark Attorney
Maddison Reznik is a lawyer and registered trade marks attorney.
Maddison is enthusiastic about IP and the law, and driven to achieving client results.
Maddison’s interest lies in all areas of intellectual property, although she particularly enjoys the aspect of branding. This includes protection via the registered trade mark system, as well as unregistered trade marks and personality rights protected via the Australian Consumer Law.
Maddison is currently undertaking a specialist Master of Intellectual Property Law at the University of Melbourne and is scheduled to complete this degree in 2022.
Through her post-graduate studies, she has gained an in depth understanding of intellectual property, with a strong focus on trade marks and designs. Maddison was the 2020 recipient of the Frank Pinkerton Scholarship, which was awarded to her for her excellence in Trade Marks and Unfair Competition.
In her spare time, Maddison enjoys keeping active and exploring the scenic Victorian roads on her motorbike.
Areas of Expertise
- Prosecuting and registering Trade Marks in Australia, New Zealand and overseas
- Trade Mark infringement opinions and advice
- Management of intellectual property portfolios
- Managing and resolving domain name disputes
- Registering designs in Australia, New Zealand and overseas